A recent article describes Tai chi as the perfect exercise. The perfect exercise is one that:
- is strenuous but not painful
- soothes our tired brains
- boosts fitness
- preserves heart health
- provides more energy than it consumes
- improves balance, strength and immunity
- is so powerful that it serves as a “medication in motion”
- you go deeper into relaxation and breathing, mot lifting weights
Read the full article from the ECONUGENICS here.
Imagine twice as many kids, adults, teachers, therapists and parents doing Tai Chi and having a better day.
Don’t you know someone who needs to relax?
The increasing interest in Tai chi in Schools, hospitals, prisons, parks and everywhere is wonderful ! Let’s go further for more focus, fitness, fun and relaxation.