Doctors recommend it. Researchers recommend it. Teachers recommend it.
Have you tried it?
Benefits of this meditative movement include:
- improvement of Balance and prevention of falls
- Improvement of the immunity
- improvement of heart health
- improvement of quality of life
- stronger bones and reduction in fibromyalgia
- improvement of mind and outlook
- reduces frailty
- reduces pain
- improves mood
Even gentle forms of exercise like tai chi, or t’ai chi, and qigong can have major health benefits, according to research by Sala Horowitz, PhD, published in the journal Alternative and Complementary Therapies. Read the full story